OUR PRIVACY COMMITMENT
Voyages Hub Tours Inc. is committed to protecting the privacy of your personal information. We manage your personal information in an open and transparent way.
Voyages Hub Tours Inc. will only use your personal information when it is necessary for us to deliver you a service or perform other necessary business functions and activities.
Voyages Hub Tours Inc. will not use or disclose your personal information for purposes unrelated to the services we provide, unless we first obtain your consent.
Where we can, we will allow you to deal with us anonymously or by using a pseudonym. However, in some circumstances, this may not be possible, and Voyages Hub Tours Inc. may need to collect personal information from you to provide you with a delivery or other service. In some cases, if you do not provide the required personal information we will not be able to provide you with a service.
Our full details are :
Full name of legal entity : Voyages Hub Tours Inc.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone number : + 1-888-969-2596
OUR PRIVACY OBLIGATIONS
Voyages Hub Tours Inc. is bound by privacy laws which regulate how we may collect, use, disclose and store personal information. These laws also specify how individuals may access and correct personal information held about them.
“Personal Information” means information or an opinion about an identified individual (or an individual who is reasonably identifiable), whether true or not, or recorded in a material form or not. For example, these types of information could include your name, contact details, age and other information.
In this policy ‘we’, ‘us’, ‘our’ refers to Voyages Hub Tours Inc.
If you would like Voyages Hub Tours Inc. to send you a copy of this policy, please contact us and we will do so. By visiting our websites and/or providing your personal information to us, you consent to the terms and conditions in this Policy, unless you tell us to the contrary by contacting our Privacy Contact Officer.
HOW AND WHY DOES VOYAGES HUB TOURS INC. COLLECT AND HOLD YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Voyages Hub Tours Inc. will only collect personal information about you by lawful and fair means, and not in an unreasonably intrusive manner.
It is Voyages Hub Tours Inc.’ usual practice to collect personal information about you (and possibly about your family) directly from you when you:
– make an inquiry via our website.
– request a brochure (via e-mail, telephone, our website, third party websites and expos).
– request a quote.
– making a booking or reservation.
– subscribe to our newsletter or to receive other marketing.
– provide your personal details at a travel show.
– enter a competition.
– complete surveys or provide other feedback; or
– contact us by telephone, via mail, e-mail or online.
In some circumstances, it may be necessary for us to collect personal information about you from a third party. This includes where a person makes a travel booking on your behalf (e.g. a family or group booking). Where this occurs, we will assume you have consented to your personal information being collected by us and to us handling it in accordance with this Policy. If you provide us with information about other people travelling with you (for example, family members), you should make them aware of this Policy and any privacy collection notices we provide you.
You should let us know immediately if you become aware that your personal information has been provided to us by another person without your consent.
Voyages Hub Tours Inc. only collects personal information for purposes that are directly related to our business activities, and only when it is necessary for or directly related to such purposes. We also collect personal information related to employment services, human resource management, and other corporate service functions.
If we receive information about you from a third party, and it is not information we need in respect of our business activities, we will destroy or de-identify that information (provided it is lawful to do so).
WHAT KIND OF PERSONAL INFORMATION DOES VOYAGES HUB TOURS INC. COLLECT AND HOLD?
Any personal information that you provide to us is collected and managed by Voyages Hub Tours Inc.
The types of personal information Voyages Hub Tours Inc. may collect includes (but is not limited to) your:
– date of birth;
– marital status and family details;
– residential address;
– email address;
– contact telephone numbers;
– dietary/ medical requirements;
– identification details (including passport scans);
– insurance coverage details;
– loyalty program details (e.g. frequent flyer numbers);
– testimonials or opinions;
– photos of you or your family;
– financial information including credit card details;
– written or verbal contact with Voyages Hub Tours Inc., including voice recordings of telephone;
– conversations you have had with our employees; and
– activities, including but not limited to family, lifestyle and other interests.
Occasionally, we will use photographs taken by fellow guests or your Tour Leader on your tour for promotional purposes. If you prefer that your photo not be used in any marketing activities, please notify your Tour Leader at the start of your tour.
HOW DOES VOYAGES HUB TOURS INC. USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use your personal information for a variety of reasons including to:
– provide services and products to you;
– answer your inquiries and deliver customer service to you;
– tell you about products or services that we think may be of interest to you;
– maintain and improve our customer services;
– meet our legal obligations;
– consider making offers for employment purposes;
– manage and resolve any legal or commercial complaints and issues;
– carry out internal functions including training; and
– conduct marketing research and analysis.
Whilst you may opt not to provide us with your personal information, you should be aware that – without this personal information, we may not be able to provide you with some of the services and/or products you are seeking.
IN WHAT CIRCUMSTANCES WILL VOYAGES HUB TOURS INC. DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
In the course of conducting our business and providing our products and services to you, we may disclose your personal information. We only disclose personal information for the purposes for which it was given to us, or for purposes which are directly related to one of our functions or activities (e.g. for making travel and related arrangements). We do not give it to anyone else unless one of the following applies:
– you have consented to the disclosure;
– you would reasonably expect, or have been told, that your information is passed to those individuals, bodies or agencies; or
– it is otherwise required or authorized by law.
Your information will only be shared with third party suppliers (e.g. for the purposes of distribution of promotional material) after we have taken all reasonable steps to ensure that they do not breach privacy requirements in relation to that information.
WHO DO WE DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO?
We may disclose your personal information to:
– suppliers of products or services which you have selected (such as airlines, tour operators, car hire operators, hotels and insurance providers);
– third party travel service providers who assist in fulfilling the booking you have made;
– third parties when we contract out some of our functions and activities e.g. our mailing house. In these circumstances we prohibit third parties from using your personal information, except for the specific purpose for which we supply it;
– to comply with our legal obligations and any applicable customs/immigration requirements relating to your travel;
– professional advisers (such as lawyers or auditors);
– payment systems operators and financial institutions;
– organizations authorized by Voyages Hub Tours Inc. to conduct promotional, research or marketing activities;
– upon lawful request from law enforcement agencies or government authorities (such as to the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade in the event of an emergency); and
– any persons acting on your behalf including those persons nominated by you, executors, trustees and legal representatives.
In all circumstances where your personal information is disclosed, we will take all steps reasonable to ensure that these third parties undertake to protect your privacy.
We are committed to compliance with all laws and requirements relating to the use of your personal information for marketing purposes. We will only use or disclose your personal information for direct marketing purposes if you have provided your information for that purpose (and you would expect us to use the information for that purpose), or if you have provided consent for your information to be used in this way.
From time to time, we may contact you with information about products and services offered by us and our related entities and our business partners, which we think may be of interest to you. When we contact you it may be by mail, telephone, email or SMS.
Where we use or disclose your personal information for the purpose of direct marketing, we will:
– allow you to request not to receive direct marketing communications (also known as ‘opting-out’); and
– comply with your request to ‘opt-out’ of receiving further communications within a reasonable timeframe.
If you do not wish to be contacted by Voyages Hub Tours Inc., please contact us via email to email@example.com
DOES VOYAGES HUB TOURS INC. DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO OVERSEAS RECIPIENTS?
In some circumstances, Voyages Hub Tours Inc. may disclose your personal information to overseas recipients. If this occurs, we take steps as are reasonable in the circumstances to ensure that the overseas recipient does not breach the relevant privacy laws in relation to that information. We may send your personal information to our overseas partners by e-mail to facilitate travel arrangements. For example, we may send your information to our partners (such as hotels) to book other services e.g. trains, flights etc.
We also send personal information to our operators to facilitate bookings. We deal with many different service providers all over the world, so it is impracticable for us to set out in this Policy all of the different countries to which we may send your personal information. However, if you have any specific questions about where or to whom your personal information will be sent, please contact us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sometimes we use third party platforms to deliver information. These are sites hosted and managed by organizations other than ourselves, and some of these sites are hosted overseas. Voyages Hub Tours Inc.’ e-mail marketing platform is maintained in the United States.
USE OF GOVERNMENT IDENTIFIERS
Voyages Hub Tours Inc. will not use Government Identifiers, such as Medicare numbers, or a driver’s license number as its own identifier of individuals.
DATA QUALITY AND SECURITY
At Voyages Hub Tours Inc., we use state of the art technologies and maintain current security standards to ensure that personal and payment information is protected against unauthorized access, disclosure, inappropriate alteration or misuse. All safety and security measures are appropriate to the sensitivity of the information.
In addition, access to your personal information will be restricted to those properly authorized to have access.
We keep your personal information for as long as it is required to provide you with the products you requested from us and to comply with legal requirements. If we no longer require your personal information for any purpose, including legal purposes, we will take reasonable steps to securely destroy or de-identify your personal information.
Information is stored in our reservation system or on our server. Overseas partners have their own individual systems to facilitate booking arrangements.
If you believe that your personal information is not accurate, complete or up to date, please contact us via email to email@example.com
Our website is professionally hosted and operates in a secure environment. You should however be aware that there is always an inherent risk in transmitting your personal information via the Internet.
Cookies are pieces of information that a website transfers to your computer for record-keeping purposes. The information collected may be used by Voyages Hub Tours Inc. to improve your experience on our website. If you visit an area of the website where you are not required to log on, to read, browse or download information, our system will record the date and time of your visit to our site, the pages viewed and any information downloaded. However, our system will not record any personally identifiable information about you without your consent.
If you complete an online form on our website, the information that you enter on that form will only be collected if you actually submit the form to us. If you change your mind and do not submit the information, any information you have entered up to that point will not be collected by our system and will be discarded (note that if your browser has an “auto complete” function, it might automatically fill in the form again the next time you visit that page).
Voyages Hub Tours Inc. endeavours to ensure the accuracy of our website pricing and content. In the case of a technical based pricing or content error, we reserve the right to cancel or refund the mistaken purchase price to you.
If you come across what you believe to be a technical error or inaccuracy of our content please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
Whilst links to third party websites are provided on our website, we are not responsible for the content or practices of these third-party websites.
These links are provided for your convenience and do not represent Voyages Hub Tours Inc.’ endorsement of any linked third-party website. We recommend that you check the privacy policies of these third parties prior to providing them with your personal information.
No links may be made to this website without our prior written consent. Applications for consent must be made to email@example.com
HOW YOU CAN ACCESS OR CORRECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You can request access to the personal information we hold about you at any time, and we will provide you with that information unless we are prevented by law from giving it to you.
If we are unable to give you access to the information you have requested, we will give you reasons for this decision when we respond to your request.
You will not be charged for accessing your information, although we might have to charge the reasonable cost of processing your request, including photocopying, administration and postage. We will advise you of any fee payable before we process your request.
If you believe that your personal information is not accurate, complete or up to date, please contact us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org .We will take reasonable steps to correct this information.
HOW YOU CAN NOTIFY US OF A PRIVACY CONCERN OR CONTACT OUR PRIVACY CONTACT OFFICER
– have queries, concerns or complaints about the manner in which your personal information has been collected or handled by Voyages Hub Tours Inc.; or
– would like to request access to or correction of the personal information we hold about you:
Please contact us via email at email@example.com
Questions, Concerns and Complaints
If a customer has any questions or concerns, the customer can take the following actions:
- Begin by talking to a Sales Agent at Voyages Hub Tours Inc.
- If the issue remains unresolved, write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or write to Voyages Hub Tours Inc.’ Privacy Contact Officer