Iconic Dubai with Life Travel & Entertainment – 8 Days Tour [03 Oct – 10 Oct, 2023]from
Contact Agent : Rick Shamley – Tel +1 404-543-6359 / Email – email@example.com
Contact Agent : Tonya Owens – Tel +1 914-573-4838 / Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Agent : Donna Collins – Tel +1 914-523-1521 / Email – Twinsma1991@gmail.com
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Moderate
Group Size Medium Group
Discover Dubai, home to an iconic Skyline, miles of pristine beach, world class shopping. The United Arab Emirates is the perfect place to launch yourself into an incredible past, present and future all at the same time. From ancient forts and wind tower house to huge sports stadiums, gleaming hotels, man-made islands and indoor ski resort, you can do an see almost anything in UAE. See the striking modern architecture, multi-hued desert landscapes and lushes oasis as well enjoy thrilling dune ride in a 4×4, a special dinner cruise or wander ancient souks seeming unchanged across time
- 06 Accommodation in listed hotels or similar based on DBL / TWN sharing basis.
- Daily Breakfast, 1 Lunches, 2 Dinners
- 4WD Desert Safari
- Modern and Traditional Dubai City tour
- Admission to Burj Khalifa
- Abu Dhabi day trip including lunch
- Dinner Cruise at the Dubai Marina
- Entrance to the attractions as specified in the itinerary.
- Transport in private / scheduled touring vehicles
- Services of English-speaking driver/ guide for all transfers and sightseeing
- International return airfare from New York (ATL)
- All local applicable taxes
- All other meals
- All other sightseeing or Services
- Gratuities for meals, tourist guides, drivers
- Beverages during the meals
- Visa fee
- Travel Insurance
- Personal expenses such as alcoholic and other beverages, telephone calls, video camera fee at the monuments and laundry
- Covid Testing RTPCR Fee
- Any other services or Items not mentioned above as included.
- Tourism Fee AED 15 (USD 7) per room per night to be paid at the hotel.
Day 1 - 03 Oct, 2023
New York - Dubai
Board your overnight flight to Dubai today
Day 2 - 04 Oct, 2023
Dubai - Arrival [-/-/-]
Upon arrival in Dubai, claim your bags and proceed towards arrival hall. Our representative will meet you and assist you with your transfer to hotel. (Standard check-in time is 3:00 pm)
Check-in a the hotel and catch up on some sleep
Overnight in Dubai
Day 3 - 05 Oct, 2023
Dubai - Modern Dubai Tour [B/-/-]
After breakfast, meet your guide and hop onto to your air-conditioned vehicle for the ultimate Dubai experience, where you will have a chance to discover all that this vibrant metropolis has to offer. DUBAI modern side. Dubai is the gem of the gulf, and we ensure that you experience all that this spirited city has to offer.
Our Dubai modern city tour begins in the metropolitan DOWNTOWN hub of DUBAI mall and takes us around the Burj Khalifa area, the world’s tallest skyscraper, located in the heart of Dubai and the Dubai mall, which is currently the biggest mall in the world and home to 1,200 stores, a lot of which are world class designer boutiques. The tour will then continue to the Iconic Palm Jumeirah, passing by the famous new CITY WALK, then will drive south on Sheikh ZAYED road to reach the PALM, an Island shaped like a palm tree with panoramic views of the Arabian gulf. Located on the Palm are several luxury hotels, including the Atlantis hotel which where we will have the chance to take a snapshot. The Atlantis includes several aquariums that house exotic species ranging from fish to sharks, fine dining restaurants, and the popular Aquaventure water park. After that, we will stop at the new Dubai marina, where ”The Walk,” is situated, an open space with several renowned restaurants, cafes, and boutiques. Finally, the tour will go through the Jumeirah lake towers brand new city, and end at the BARSHA area at the Mall of the Emirates, where one of the world’s biggest and most fascinating artificial ski resort is located.
Evening, explore the City on own or try your taste buds at multi cuisine and Michelin star restaurants in Dubai
Overnight in Dubai
Day 4 - 06 Oct, 2023
Dubai - Afternoon Desert Safari [B/-/D]
Morning, enjoy your breakfast. Spend time at leisure by the hotel swimming pool or try spa treatment at the hotel.
Afternoon get ready to Shift your Dubai vacation up a gear with an exciting afternoon and evening desert adventure. Leave Dubai by 4×4 with a professional driver, and travel to an area of high, golden dunes. Best time to enjoying desert safari is evening, as sun goes down, the heat of desert dissipates it becomes cooler and more comfortable. Let Take a drive to outskirts of city and you will discover beautiful red dunes as far as your eyes can see.
A unique experience you will feel thrilled Moments, when 4×4 wends its way around the dune and that is the time to Enjoy Real Adventure of dune bashing safari drive in Desert and you ‘ll say do more.
Afterward, arrive at a desert campsite nestled amid the Dubai sand dunes and leave your 4×4 again to sample the thrills of sandboarding. Following a safety briefing, practice riding a sandboard with tips from your guide. Once you’re confident, race your fellow travelers down the drifting dune slopes. Then settle inside the camp as the sun sinks below the dunes and plains. If you wish, ask one of the henna artists to paint a tattoo on one of your hands or feet. Have ride on camel the Ship of Desert, get opportunity wearing Traditional Arabic Dress &, you will end your Tour adventure under the open night sky, enjoy delicious buffet dinner (veg & nonveg), with plenty of cool drinks available. You will also be treated to traditional entertainment such as Live Fire Show, Belly Dance and Tanura show while you eat. After show finish make your Friends, family Group Photo Session that you had Best Desert Safari in Dubai and then drive back to Dubai to drop off you.
Soak up the desert setting as the stars light up overhead and conclude your tour with 4×4 drop-off at your Dubai hotel.
Overnight in Dubai
Meals: Breakfast & Dinner
Day 5 - 07 Oct, 2023
Dubai - Abu Dhabi - Dubai [B/L/-]
Get to know the UAE’s ultra-modern city of Abu Dhabi which also happens to be the UAE capital. Abu Dhabi is an Island, and its name translates into: “Father of the Gazelle”. After morning hotel pickup in Dubai, travel by air-conditioned vehicle to Abu Dhabi, the UAE’s capital. Pass the Jebel Ali Free Zone, one of the world’s biggest, and hear about Abu Dhabi’s growth after the discovery of oil in the 1950s. Hear how the city is now recasting itself as a tourist destination by building state-of-the-art leisure attractions.
Our first stop will be at the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, one of the largest and most beautiful Mosques in the world; able to accommodate an impressive number of over 30,000 worshipers. The exquisite white structure is completely clad in marble, featuring intricate Islamic art and carvings, as well as extensive landscaping. After this moving experience, we will continue our tour towards the YAS island and its RED FERRARI largest covered park, before we stop at the YAS MALL. We will enjoy the biggest mall of ABU DHABI; you will be able to have lunch ON YOUR OWN before we continue our tour.
We will drive then along the spectacular Corniche, past a beautifully paradoxical collection of gleaming white mosques, glass-clad offices, the Emirates Palace and its opulence, the palace of the Emir and elegant high-rise apartments to the tip of the breakwater for a superb view of the city’s magnificent skyline. and will stop at the Heritage Village, which houses a small museum and depicts the traditional daily activities of the Arab community prior to the discovery of oil. At the end of the afternoon, we will head up back to DUBAI passing again through the YAS island before we reach DUBAI after approximately 1h30.
Rest of the day is at leisure.
Overnight in Dubai.
Meals: Breakfast & Lunch
Day 6 - 08 Oct, 2023
Traditional Dubai tour [B/L/-]
After breakfast, meet your guide aboard a climate-controlled coach and begin your half-day tour of Dubai’s fascinating heritage. En route to Jumeirah Beach Road you’re introduced to points of interest such as the sail-shaped edifice of Burj Al Arab. Take a photo stop outside the impressive Jumeirah Mosque, another oft-photographed Dubai landmark. Passing through the Zabeel community, note the opulent architecture of the Sheikhs’ royal palaces and snap pics in front of the home of the ruling family. On arrival in the city’s historical center, meander the cobbled streets of the Al Fahidi Cultural Neighborhood with its traditional architecture featuring wind towers as natural cooling devices. Gain admission to the Dubai Museum, housed in the Al-Fahidi Fort, the city’s oldest building, which dates to the late 18th century. See depictions of everyday life while you wander through exhibit galleries on everything from pearl diving and date farms to souks, mosques, and Arab houses predating the discovery of oil in the UAE. With your guide, cross the saltwater tributary of Dubai Creek by water taxi, or Abra, to browse the old souks selling spices, gold jewelry, and other traditionally traded goods. Your tour concludes with return transport to your hotel.
Add-on: Upgrade this tour with admission to Dubai Frame – USD 23 Per person
Move on to the trending attraction of Dubai, the Dubai Frame. It’s a window to see the old, new and futuristic side of Dubai from a single destination. Furthermore, get to see the spectacular panoramic view of the city to give a complete closure to the trip.
Overnight in Dubai
Day 7 - 09 Oct, 2023
Dubai - Dinner Cruise [B/-/D]
Morning enjoy your breakfast. Spend time at leisure by the hotel swimming pool or try spa treatment at the hotel or pre-book day pass to the Beach club
Add-on: Day pass for Nikki Beach Club including Brunch, in-house Alcoholic beverages and transfers – USD 185 Per person
You will be transferred to one of popular trendy beach club – Nikki Beach Club, the first and original luxury beach club that combines elements of music, dining, entertainment, fashion, film and art into one destination. Guests can enjoy plush sun beds, a unique menu filled with flavorful food, lavish parties, exceptional entertainment and panoramic views of Downtown Dubai and the cityscape, including the Burj Khalifa. Nikki Beach Dubai offers globally-inspired cuisine, with the tastes and spices representative of all the countries in which Nikki Beach is located across the world, spanning healthful salads, creative sushi rolls and freshly caught seafood
After spending a relaxing day at the beach, you will be transferred back to your hotel.
Evening get ready to Admire Dubai’s futuristic skyline by night on a memorable 2-hour dinner cruise on Dubai Marina, with included round-trip hotel transfers. Climb aboard a plush, glass-enclosed boat, and enjoy a dinner cruise of Dubai Marina, Ain Wheel, and JBR. Get the red carpet treatment from the moment you are welcomed on board with a complimentary drink to the minute you disembark at Dubai Marina. Wander around the boat’s two decks, including a glass-enclosed lower deck for optimum views, and an open-air upper deck to enjoy the breeze off the Persian Gulf. Dine from a delicious buffet of continental and oriental dishes, along with an excellent selection of juices and thirst quenchers. Relax to the sound of melodic music, designed to add a romantic touch to your evening. After dinner, retire to the outdoor terraces to make the most of the stunning views as you cruise back to the dock
Overnight in Dubai
Meals: Breakfast & Dinner
Day 8 - 10 Oct, 2023
Dubai - New York Departure [B/-/-]
Today you will be transferred back to airport for your return flight back home.
(Note that at most hotels, the international standard for the check-out time is 11:00 Am. Should you depart later, baggage may be stored at the hotel. A late check-out depends on availability and may be subject to additional charges).
|CITY||HOTEL NAME||NO. OF NIGHTS|
Deposit: US$ 250 per person (non-refundable)
Deposit date: 05th Aug, 2022
2ND Deposit 50%: 06th April, 2023
Full Balance: 05th July 2023
Virtually everything! Hotels, most meals, all of the activities described in the itinerary pages, airport transfers and local guides. Experience and professional Tour Directors and local guides will be with you every step of the way, ensuring a worry free vacation.
A well paced and unhurried itinerary is our goal, after all, you are on vacation! Touring days begin and end at reasonable hours and include frequent stops. You will walk for about 2.5 hours daily across mostly flat terrain, including paved roads and cobblestone streets, with few hills or stairs. You should feel comfortable managing your own baggage at times.
While the occasional early morning departure is necessary, we do our best to ensure a leisurely vacation
We consider adequate travel insurance to be essential. Travel insurance is widely available to purchase. Voyages Hub has signed with World Nomads for providing travel insurance to our travelers. For Insurance quote and purchase, please click – http://voyageshub.com/insurance/. It is the personal responsibility of each traveler to ensure that they have adequate travel insurance cover. Please read the policy details carefully. It is each traveler’s personal responsibility to ensure that the insurance cover purchased is suitable and adequate for their particular needs. Voyages Hub will not be responsible or liable for any consequence of any nature arising from the failure to comply with the responsibility of providing for adequate travel insurance cover
Cancellations with 121 days or more prior to departure, (the cost of trip cancellation, air cancellation fee & interruption insurance is retained), between 121 and 60 days 50% is retained, 59 and 31 days 85% is retained,
30 days or less, or no show 100% of the package price is retained.
Note: A person becoming a single as a result of the roommate’s cancellation must pay the single supplement.
We use hotels that are closely monitoring COVID-19 updates and adhering to the guidelines that are set by the National Health Organization and WHO. Along with the Government directions are preparing to safely reopen and accept guests with thorough precautionary standards set in place, to ensure a safe, healthy and welcoming environment!
Cleanliness and hygiene standards at hotels are of high importance and they have implemented additional measures that meet the latest guidance on hygiene and cleaning, to ensure the safety of our guests and team daily. The hotels are using cleaning & environmentally friendly products and protocols that are effective against viruses. They are conducting enhanced training and corona virus awareness, updating our team in response to the new standards COVID -19 has set for our well-being, onward
A post signage on entrance door that no one with a fever or symptoms of COVID-19 will be permitted in the hotel Public spaces. They will perform cleaning and disinfection in all public spaces with increased frequency; Hand sanitizers have been placed at all areas and team facilities including lobby, dining outlets and reception desk, bathrooms and offices. The hotels will provide surgical masks and gloves to guests and staff according to the new guidelines . Designated signage at all public areas, notifying guests of keeping social distance, wearing masks, use hand sanitizers.
Elevators, must be used by one passenger at a time, or guests sharing the same room. Still, we encourage you to use the stairs.
Rooms. Key prevention protocols are followed to clean the rooms with particular attention paid to high touch items. A rigorous cleaning after guest depart and before the next arrival. More detailed information is provided in each room
Back of House. Screening of all teams, in each shift before entering the Hotel, for symptoms to Immediately exclude anyone. In the spaces where Hotels team is working we are increasing the frequency of cleaning and focusing on high-touch areas like entrances, locker rooms, laundry rooms and offices
The hotels will ensure to follow Food Safety Policies as well with daily cleaning and disinfection of the kitchen and other food preparation areas, surfaces, proper cooking and storage of food and hygiene practices.
(Please visit individual Hotel Website for Covid-19 related information)
Our suppliers use transport companies, those have implemented to enhance hygiene protocols, to comply with physical distancing requirements by relevant government authorities and to give you peace of mind when you are travelling during these new times.
Following the outbreak of COVID-19, the transport companies have taken additional measures to elevate our hygiene and sanitary practices in accordance with guidance from the World Health Organisation (WHO) and as required, applicable government regulations.
The Driver training provides them with the latest hygiene protocols. They will clean and disinfect all surfaces including handrails, door handles, tables, seats, air-conditioning filters and overhead lockers on a daily basis.
All our guests are asked to follow hygiene practices recommended by the World Health Organisation including the thorough and regular washing of hands and sanitizing when required.
Hand sanitizer will be available on board for your use throughout the day.
Please bring your own washable face mask and gloves with you, and additional hand sanitizer to make you feel comfortable, as these will be required to be worn in public in some countries.
Should an unexpected situation arise, additional face masks, rubber gloves, antiviral sprays and wipes will be available for guest distribution on all trips.
The health and safety of our passengers and employees is our top priority. As questions and concerns arise as a result of COVID-19, our group of companies has taken a number of precautionary measures to provide the highest level of protection for our customers and team.
Our COVID-19 measures include:
- The vehicles interiors are completely cleaned and sanitized daily.
- Drivers now perform a thorough cleaning of the vehicle’s interior surfaces with disinfectant wipes between each trip.
- Drivers have been issued protective disposable rubber gloves and masks.
- With the exception of dispatcher, office staff are now working remotely, from home.
- All employees have been instructed to self monitor, self isolate and seek immediate medical attention if they show any symptoms of COVID-19.
- Under no circumstance will we allow sick employees to report for work.
We are closely monitoring the situation with guidance from the U.S. Department of State and other relevant U.S. and international authorities. In the event that the international and domestic travel bans and restrictions, governmental orders, and public health advisories will not be sufficiently lifted in time for your tour to depart as scheduled, or that these or other external events make it impractical for suppliers to provide their services at all or in a manner that does not meet our safety and quality standards, **we will notify you around 45 days prior to departure**. If this happens, we will work with you to re-evaluate your plans and options for travel.
Covid-19 Reschedule: Your tour qualifies from a reschedule to a future date based on government advisories. A mutually agreed date with the tour leader will be announced and all the deposits will be retained for future travel for the same trip.
- In order to enter United Arab Emirates, U.S. and Canadian citizens need a valid passport with an expiration date extending at least six months beyond the date of reentry.
- We recommend having at least two blank passport pages for entry stamps.
- There is no visa required for U.S. or Canadian citizens to enter the United Arab Emirates.
- If you are not a U.S. or Canadian citizen, you must contact each country’s consulate for your specific entry requirements.
- Please note that our travelers are limited to one checked bag and one carry-on bag per person due to storage limitations on motor coaches and other transfers, which may include train connections or flights.
- Contact your airline(s) for baggage size and weight restrictions for your flights, which may include on-tour flights in addition to your round-trip flights to and from tour. Please note that your included on-tour flights may have more restrictive baggage limits.
- Some airlines may impose additional charges if you choose to check any baggage or exceed baggage size and weight restrictions. Be advised that you are responsible for any baggage fees incurred on all flights.
- Make sure you label your baggage and keep valuables, medication, and documents in your carry-on bag..
- While Dubai and Abu Dhabi are considered to be more liberal than some neighboring cities, local customs concerning dress are strict and should be respected. Bare shoulders and knees are considered inappropriate in public places, though swimwear at beaches and pools is acceptable.
- Loose-fitting, breathable clothing can help keep you cooler in desert heat. Cotton, linen, or a quick-dry material is best for hot days outside, though a light scarf or extra layer may be needed for chillier evenings and early mornings.
- You may want supportive walking sandals to keep cool on city sightseeing. Comfortable closed-toes shoes, such as sneakers or lightweight hiking boots, are best for activities in the desert.
- Sun protection is very important. Bring sunscreen, sunglasses and a broad-brimmed hat to protect your face and the back of your neck from the sun.
- You may want to pack dressier attire if you plan to visit a high-end restaurant or attend a special performance.
- It is preferable not to visit mosques or other religious sites with bare legs and shoulders (and entrance may be denied on this basis). In addition, we recommend women bring a light scarf as they may have to cover their heads and hair to order to enter mosques.
- There are no major health risks associated with traveling to any of the countries on this tour.
- At least 60 days prior to departure, check with your doctor or healthcare provider for the latest updates and entry requirements, or visit the Center for Disease Control and Prevention website at cdc.gov.
- If you have medication that you take daily, be sure you have enough for each day of the tour as well as any possible delays encountered.
- Temperatures in this region often exceed 100 degrees Fahrenheit (30 degrees Celsius), especially during the summer months. Drinking plenty of water, limiting your alcohol intake and using proper sun protection is extremely important in order to prevent the effects of dehydration and heat stroke.
- Be sure to take proper care for sun exposure by regularly applying sunscreen or covering up with long, loose-fitting layers.
- There are inherent risks associated with water activities, particularly for those with preexisting medical conditions. Discuss your planned activities with your doctor or healthcare provider for the best advice on participation.
- If you have dietary restrictions and/or food allergies please notify Voyages Hub at least 30 days prior to your departure by logging in to your account and updating your traveler info. To update this information closer to your departure date, please call our Customer Experience Team.
- The United Arab Emirates reflects its diverse history in its cuisine. Asian, Moroccan, and Levantine influences feature heavily, as do spices brought through the country by trade routes. Saffron, cardamom, and turmeric flavor many meals.
- One-pot dishes like fareeth, a stew made with vegetables and bread, and al harees, a porridge of barley and meat, are popular recipes. Seafood is a staple—if you’re feeling adventurous, you might try jisheed, a soup made with shark meat.
- At very traditional meals, diners eat with their hands, sometimes using pieces of flatbread to scoop up portions of food. Don’t be afraid to dig in!
- Consumption of alcohol is strictly regulated throughout the country. Alcoholic beverages may only be served to non-Muslim visitors at certain licensed hotels and restaurants.
- The United Arab Emirates operates on the European standard 220–240 volts and uses a Type G plug with three pins.
- We recommend packing a universal adapter, as well as a voltage converter if you plan on using your own hairdryer or other electrical device without a built-in converter.
- Air conditioning in Emirati hotels may be much cooler than what you might be used to in the U.S. or Canada. When air conditioning is available, it is usually regulated seasonally and controlled centrally by the hotel.
- Your hotels may provide hairdryers, irons, and other small appliances. However, these amenities cannot be guaranteed.
- Wi-Fi is available in most hotels, though some charges may apply.
- There is no Wi-Fi on any of the motor coaches.
- Please contact your mobile service provider for information on roaming charges.
- The United Arab Emirates is four hours ahead of Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and eight hours ahead of Eastern Time (ET).
- When it’s noon in New York City, it’s 8pm on tour.
- At the conclusion of your tour, it’s customary to offer your Tour Director and driver a gratuity in local currency. Please keep current exchange rates in mind.
- We recommend tipping the equivalent of $7USD to $10USD per person per day for your Tour Director, $1USD per person per day for the bus helper, $3USD per person per day for your driver, and $20USD to $25USD per person for cruise ship personnel.
- If applicable, we also recommend the equivalent of $2USD per local guide.
- In Egypt, tipping is an important part of the local culture and you will be expected to tip for services including, but not limited to, taking photos in some areas or seeing additional exhibits. Travelers should carry small bills (in USD) for this purpose.
- Tips can only be paid in cash.
- You will use the United Arab Emirates dirham in Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
- Better rates of exchange are usually available overseas, although it’s worth ordering some currency from your local bank to use when you first arrive.
- We strongly advise that you take debit/bank cards and credit cards, which can be used to withdraw cash at local banks, as needed.
- You can use most debit/credit cards at ATMs on the international networks Cirrus and Plus, but make sure to check with your home bank about withdrawal fees.
- Inform your bank and credit card company of your travel plans, so that they won’t confuse your international purchases for fraudulent charges.
- International banks and businesses primarily accept debit and credit cards that work with the EMV chip system. If you do not already have at least one debit or credit card with a chip in it, we strongly recommend requesting one from your bank prior to your tour.
Voyages Hub reserves the right to levy a surcharge commensurate to the fuel increase at the time of operation of this movement.
- Obscenity laws are also upheld throughout the country. Offenses for using foul language and making indecent gestures are punishable by jail time.